Ungkapan Dasar Dalam Bahasa Inggris dan Kalimatnya.




Berikut ungkapan dalam bahasa Inggris yang kali kita jumpai serta cara penggunaannya.

Thanks so much, Thanks a lot, Thank you verry much.
Contoh:
-          Thanks so much for coming home
-          Thanks a lot for entertainning me
-          Thank you verry much fo your kindness

I really appreciate,
Contoh:
-          Thanks a lot for your help. I realy apreaciate it
-          Thanks alot for paying my school fee, I really appreciate that.
-          I really appreciate for it. But, i can do it by my self. Thanks.

I am sorry. I am so sorry. I am sorry for you.
Contoh:
-          I am sorry for disturbing you.
-          I am so sorry, but that’s wrong
-          I am sorry for you. But you must take the risk.
             
Excuse me.
Contoh:
-          Excuse me, you forgot your mobile here.
-          Excuse me, what’s wrong with you?
-          Excuse me, but that’s not true.

What do you think?
Contoh:
-          Here is my home-work. What do you think.
-          What do you think about not participate to the party?
-          Here is it! What do you think.

 How does that sound?
Contoh:
-          I plan to married you. How does the sound?
-          Let’s go to party. How does that sound?
-          (After you sing then you ask the audience). How does that sound?

That sounds great.
Contoh:
-          Great. That sounds great.
-          That sounds great. Let’s do it.
-          Oh, that sounds great. I love it.

Never mind.
Contoh :
-          Never mind. Forget it
-          Never mind, i will buy a new one
-          Never mind, it’s not a big deal.

Jonny Richards

Templateify is a site where you find unique and professional blogger templates, Improve your blog now for free.

Previous Post Next Post

Terkini