Contoh Percakapan Di Hotel Yang Menggunakan Ungkapan


Guest  : Good morning

Waiter : Good morning Mr Andrew

Gues  : What? Wait a minute! How do you know my name?

Waiter : Oh, From your key's number.

Guest : Oh, I see. Any way do you have something to eat sir?

Waiter : Right now our buffet just closed. But we can still serve you bread. Fried rice and fruits or fruit salad.

Guest : Looks good. Can you serve me regular fried rice with fruit salad and plain water please?

Waiter : Yes, of course Mr Andrew. (Waiter going into the kitchen and come back with all guest request). Here is are they Mr Andrew. Enjoy your breakfast.

Guest : Thank so much.

After guest finish his breakfast.

Guest : Waiter?

Waiter : Yes Sir. How may i help you? (How may i assist you, How can i help you, etc)?

Guest : I really appreciate for your service. Thanks a lot.

Waiter : Your are welcome sir. If your need my help, just call me Samson.

Guest: Excuse me? Samson?

Waiter : Yes Sir. My name is Samson.

Guest : Okay, but what do you think if i call you Sam? Cause Samson is hard for me to spell it!

Waiter : That's sounds good.

Guest : Listen, i would like to swim now, but the sign says not allow? So would should i do to kick out my bore?

Waiter : Beside the lobby area, we have a gym. To be nice if you go there for a while cause swimming pool will open after a hour. There we have a lot of sports equipment. How does that sounds?

Guest : Cool. That sounds great. So sorry for asking many service.

Waiter : Never mind Sir. I am here to serve the best. If you have any question and you need help, you look for me here. Or any staff you find in this hotel. We always happy to help our guest.

Guest : Hem, nice. The i will see you later Sam.

Waiter : See you later Me Andrew. Enjoy gym.



Jonny Richards

Templateify is a site where you find unique and professional blogger templates, Improve your blog now for free.

Previous Post Next Post

Terkini