English Module for Instructor

Be a Interesting Teacher for Your Student.

               Welcome to Faceducation . This module is made as a guide for an Instructor who participated to teach English. As we understand, this course is presented to increase both knowledge and skill new generation. Besides creating both knowledge and skill, also our additional job is to improve their characteristic. As a good instructor, of course you are tasked to make your students can understand everything you teach to them.

               To be a teacher that much loved by his/her students would not be easy, while if your student doesn’t interesting to you, is impossible they would understand all of what you say. Be funny, be interested person. That’s what we try to say, be the favored to your student.

               Every lesson will take around 1, 5 hours per day. That times will share on three parts, each part will take 30 minute each. 30 minutes using for singing, 30 minutes for study, and the other 30 minutes for telling the story.

For more information, consider the following points below.
1.      Who are my students?
a.       Understand your student by (Their ages, religion, race, gender, ect)
b.      Predict your students by (hopes, fears, positives/negatives, level of interest)

2.      In what your student will easy to understand you?

a.       How is their mood (here you will know they need a classroom or seminar or theater room.
b.      What media would be nice to let them easy to understand?

3.      Give them a motivation by telling a great story from a great man.
4.      Always, before starting the lesson, make sure you are well prepared.
5.      In the middle of the lesson, you can exchange the theme according their moods.
6.      Always make sure if they can understand you or not. Please give attention to one by one student.
7.      Keep eyes contact smile and happiness.
8.      While they are in boring space, you can also invite them to rest by sing a song, telling the story and so on.

               For those who learn our module by their-self, this instructor book also will help to kick out your boring. You can set your time according to your mood. A good way is use it for memorize, translate and making more sentences.

               Finally, thanks for your participation rising a new generation with a good skill and characteristic.

Kawal, Bintan 6 June 2015
 

by
Setianus Zai


Faceducation Founder.
  
Timing Table
First 30 Minutes
-          Singing
-          Telling the story (what a great issue around them)
-          Ask the student for practicing (Like: tell their hobby, story, experience, their inspiration etc.
-          Grouped the student and let them create their activities.
-          Ask them the last lesson, their home work from school.
-          Ask them to tell the story all about their difficulties to learn English or something.
Note: All activities should be in English.
Lead your student to translate their story.
Second 30 minutes
Our module is starting from How to introduce myself. This lesson also will not focus on how to let master the student to introduce their self, but they should be expert to introduce their friends, family, and others thing that related to introduce.
Related to Pronoun’s title, the way how you teach this is by explain more how place the subject, object, predicate, to be etc.
Vocabularies method is by invite the student to memorize the vocabularies and how to make it in a simple tense.
About Question Word and Preposition is, lead the student to make examples by using our daily vocabularies.


Third 30 Minutes
In last 30 minute extra, you can use the time depends on your student moods.
Good mood is teach more vocabularies and make sentences.
A bad moods, you can back first 30 minutes.




Singing station!!!

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)
If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. (clap clap)

If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet (stomp stomp)
If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet (stomp stomp)
If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it
If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet. (stomp stomp)

If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hurray!" (hoo-ray!)
If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hurray!" (hoo-ray!)
If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it
If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hurray!" (hoo-ray!)

If you're happy and you know it, do all three (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)
If you're happy and you know it, do all three (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)
If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it
If you're happy and you know it, do all three. (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)
Note: To make this song exciting, you make additional like
If you're happy and you know it, look around”….etc.

Ancol Bridge
Ancol Bridge is falling down
Falling down, falling down
Ancol Bridge is falling down
My fair lady

Build it up with iron bars
Iron bars, iron bars
Build it up with iron bars
My fair lady

Iron bars will bend and break
Bend and break, bend and break
Iron bars will bend and break
My fair lady

Build it up with god and silver
Gold and silver, gold and silver
Build it up with gold and silver
My fair lady

Ancol Bridge is falling down
Falling down, falling down
Ancol Bridge is falling down
Ma-y-fa-i-ry la-dy

Teenager Station
"You Raise Me Up"

When I am down and, oh, my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up to more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up to more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up to more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up to more than I can be.
"I Have A Dream"

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

Let your student understand what those mean in Indonesia.

Jonny Richards

Templateify is a site where you find unique and professional blogger templates, Improve your blog now for free.

Previous Post Next Post

Terkini